I Love Technology. I Love helping people.
I am an IT and Network Expert with over 20+ years experience.
I’ve been troubleshooting PC’s since the MS-DOS & Windows 3.1 era, and have not stopped since. I began building and upgrading my own pc’s in 2000, a practice I continue to this day. I know the in’s and outs of any machine I get my hands on, and absolutely
love every minute of it. I possess a passion for all technology, and enjoy solving problems while helping
people succeed. I understand that time is money, and how my work directly affects the bottom line. I
offer friendly, timely, smooth expert service that gets technical headaches out of your way, so you can
get back to work and leisure.
- Windows desktop PC troubleshooting and repair.
- Network installation, router setup and configuration.
- Security, Hardware & Software.
- Hardware & Software troubleshooting, Upgrades, Installation, Repair.
- OS optimization on multiple platforms.
- Virus/Spyware removal.
- Laptop Upgrade & Repair.
- Command Line Wizard. DOS/Cmd/TelNet
- Desktop support via in field, remote, and phone.
- Desktop/Wifi Router Configuration & Installation, TCP/IP. Novell Netware & CISCO.
- Cisco router installation, troubleshooting, setup, software & hardware configuration and repair.
- Mac OS & Hardware diagnostics & Repair.
Expert. Creative skills & Problem solving.
IT & Tech Related Work Experience:
Robotics Instructor, iDTech April 2016 (Contract).
Cisco Network Installation (Contract) Jan 2016-Present
Club Scientific Atlanta LLC, IT Specialist. September 2015-Present.
Onforce Field Support Contract Technician: 2000-Present
Contract IT & Windows Desktop Support 1998-present
IT Network Specialist 1998-2001, Instructor, Lockhart Academy High School, Kennesaw, GA
Mass network installation, router configuration, pc setup and wiring, 1998-2001.
More work/Client experience available upon request.
Related Experience :
iOS & Windows Game Development instructor. Various Universities. In addition to designing & coding
video games, responsible for PC and lab network setup and troubleshooting at Emory University. As a Lead, I
Also of note: I have diverse & unique work experience which sets me apart from other candidates. I’ve been a life
coach for 10+ years, licensed by a psychiatrist. This means I’m equally as good with people as I am with
technology. Just for fun, I’m also an author, and have written self help, romance, and a cookbook.
Savannah College of Art and Design, 2001-2004, SCAD.edu.
ITGM Major, Game Development. Blending Tech & Creative Skills into a cohesive whole.
Certified Unity3d Game Developer.
References available upon request